JOIN OUR TEAM
Looking for a job with amazing earning potential? Consider joining our friendly, non-corporate environment!
Urgent Opening: Auto Body Technician!
A, B & C Level Technicians Apply.
4 Day work week! (offered not required) after 90 days, imagine 3 day weekends!
Are you a skilled and passionate Collision Repair Technician looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your expertise?
Join our team at Streamline Auto Body, a leading automotive repair facility dedicated to providing exceptional collision repair services with no aftermarket, counterfiet parts. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Collision Repair Technician to join our dynamic team.
– Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate technical information effectively to non-technical individuals
– Well-established reputation for providing top-quality collision repairs, pride in where you work
Join our dedicated team of professionals and contribute to our mission of delivering outstanding collision repair services to our valued customers.
Apply today by submitting your resume, call or text, detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position, to 609-296-1704, AutobodyNJ@aol.com.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We appreciate your interest in Streamline Auto Body. Equal opportunity employer.
We are also looking for:
- (A-Tech) Auto Body
- (B-Tech) Auto Body Technician
- (C-Tech) Auto Body Technician
What we offer:
- Excellent pay–we are one of the highest paying hourly shops in the area.
- Zero DRPs–we control the quality of the repair. OEM parts only, no aftermarket.
- Repair procedures provided
- 4-day work week possible
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Life, Disability)
- Possible sign-on bonus, depending on the position, start date, and certifications
We are a low-volume, high-quality, highly reputable shop that’s driven by safe and proper repairs, with all OEM parts and procedures in order to deliver the best product. We have improved processes, 100% tear-down, thorough repair plans, and all parts received before the repair phase starts.